Tracker™ Insurance Telematics and Theft Management Solutions
Putting Insurers in the driving seat
Insurance Telematics & Theft Management Solutions
As new risks impact the motor insurance industry, the provision of telematics and usage-based insurance (UBI) will enable insurers and brokers to remain competitive, increase their book of business whilst building customer loyalty and crucially enable them to protect their claims loss ratio.
Tracker Insurance Telematics and Unique Theft Management Solutions can help:
Challenges facing the Motor Insurance Industry
ABI motor claims 2019 report shows:
- Motor theft payouts up over 20% in first quarter in 2019
- Car theft insurance payouts have soared by more than a fifth to their highest levels in seven years.
- Insurers are settling a car crime claim every 8 minutes
- Cost of theft payout worked out at over £1.2million paid to policy holders every day.
- Keyless car theft is partly to blame for the annual rise in payout
- Home office figures revealed a 50% rise in vehicle thefts over the last 5 years
Tracker™ Solutions For Insurers And Brokers
Usage-Based & Young Driver Insurance Telematics Solutions
We work closely with many insurance providers and brokers who are seeing the clear benefits of our tracking and telematics technology, especially in promoting safer driving amongst younger motorists. The launch of our self-install solution has been well received by those insurers proactively adapting to address the changes that challenge the insurance landscape. Working together with insurance providers, we are helping to protect not only young drivers as they return to the roads but also the insurance industry.
Protecting Your Insured Assets
Innovative and unique solutions to help Insurers improve their claims ratio.
Tracker has been working in partnership with the Insurance Industry for over 25 years and understands the pressure and challenges they face.
Working together with the insurance providers, we are helping to protect not only your drivers and their insured vehicles, but also the insurance industry in helping to reduce claims payout.