From Tracker™, the leading stolen vehicle recovery specialist in the UK
Tracker™ for Motorcycles
There are a range of security measures that can reduce the chance of theft for your motorbike, but a motorcycle tracker may be the only thing to bring your bike back to you should it be stolen.
Tracker strives to continually innovate our range of stolen vehicle recovery systems to ensure our motorbike customers can always have peace of mind.
We offer both standard GPS motorbike trackers and Tracker's patented VHF tracking technology.
Our VHF motorcycle trackers are the only trackers in the UK that are resistant to GPS/GSM signal jamming, which is a common theft technique. With VHF, Tracker products can locate vehicles even if they're underground or in shipping containers.
Whichever motorbike tracker is right for you, you will benefit from Tracker's unique partnership with UK Police Forces to help recover your motorcycle quickly and painlessly.
The following products are Thatcham and insurance-approved, user friendly and suitable for tracking your car in the event of theft.
Retrieve Battery Powered
- Military-grade patented VHF technology that can track stolen assets even when concealed in metal containers, lock-ups or underground car parks
- Long battery life with up to 5 years standby
- Easily installed in vehicles or non-powered assets
Benefits of Tracker™ for Motorcycles
- 24/7 monitoring via Tracker’s Secure Operating Centre
- Insurance-approved motorcycle trackers to reduce your insurance premium
- Thatcham-approved motorcycle trackers
- Suitable for a wide range of vehicles
- European coverage
- The best vehicle tracking technology in the UK with GPS or military-grade VHF technology
- Unique tracking technology that is not affected by criminals’ GPS/GSM signal jammers (VHF only)
- Nationwide Support from UK Police Forces
Modern Motorcycle Theft
Motorcycles can be easily stolen within just a few minutes. All it takes is a couple of people, a van, and a ramp to cart your motorbike away.
Unfortunately, most security measures tend to inconvenience a potential thief rather than stop them.
If thieves do manage to bypass motorbike security measures such as anchor locks, steering locks and disk locks, your vehicle may be gone for good. This is why so many owners are now turning to motorcycle trackers for peace of mind.
With Tracker's motorcycle tracking devices fitted to your bike, you have a greater chance of getting your motorcycle back, should the unthinkable happen.
Keep your motorbike with you with the Tracker™ Touch App
The Tracker Touch App brings the power of your Tracker product to the palm of your hand. Stay connected and in control with 24/7 visibility of your vehicle's location and the ability to manage your account.
The True Cost of Motorcycle Theft
The impact of motorcycle theft is about more than losing your vehicle, there are both financial and emotional consequences.
- Loss of custom additions to your motorcycle
- Loss of your insurance excess
- Loss of your no-claims bonus
- Vehicle hire costs
- Uplift in insurance premium
- Cherished plate re-registration delay
The Importance of Motorcycle Security
Personal Vehicle Trackers by Vehicle Type
I received a text from Tracker to alert me to some unusual movement of my Piaggio bike. I immediately called the police & Tracker. Within one hour my bike was located. If I hadn’t had a Tracker device fitted, there is no doubt that I would never have seen the bike again.