New deal boosts British Superbike Championship Team for 2020 season
Stolen vehicle recovery (SVR) and technology expert, Tracker, is thrilled to announce it is backing the Oxford Products Racing team for this season’s British Superbike Championship – 7th August to 18th October. The team’s 2020 campaign will be spear-headed by professional motorcycle racer Tommy Bridewell.
Mark Rose, Managing Director of Tracker commented: “This new partnership demonstrates our renewed commitment to protecting motorcycles and riders with our market leading SVR and technology solutions. We are delighted to be sponsoring this highly successful superbike team and together we are looking forward to putting the spotlight on the benefits and peace of mind Tracker offers the motorcycle community as a whole.”
The sponsorship follows in the footsteps of Tracker’s distribution partner Oxford Products, who first joined forces with Tommy and the team in 2019. The Tracker Vantage offering – which uses integrated GPS technology to ensure motorcycles can be located quickly if they are stolen - is available exclusively from Oxford Products. The success of Tracker’s SVR solutions is underpinned by its unique relationship with the UK Police force.
Oxford Products Racing Team owner, Steve Moore, added: “For many years now, Tracker has been a name synonymous with successful stolen vehicle recovery, including motorcycles. It is a fantastic boost to the team to have another big name, easily recognised by the biking community, on our list of sponsors. Without this vital sponsorship we would not be able to retain the quality team we have, including Tommy Bridewell who is our most successful rider to date! The whole team is excited to get the 2020 British Superbike Championship underway, and we look forward to rewarding Tracker, Oxford Products and our other sponsors with even more podium finishes than we achieved in 2019, as we fight for a title.”
Integrated GPS technology and a whole range of useful features provide nationwide support from every UK police force if a motorbike is stolen, considerably improving the chances of recovery.
- Bike Down: In the case of an accident, the Tracker Vantage device will automatically alert any emergency contacts set up in the app.
- Geofence: If the motorcycle is moved from a set Geofence the owner will be automatically alerted.
- Theft: ‘Call Tracker’ feature allows instant in-app theft reporting.
- Ride tracking: Journeys are tracked and documented within the Tracker Vantage app, so riders can share routes and review detailed stats including distance and time.
- Find my Vehicle: If a rider forgets where they parked, the Tracker Touch app will navigate them back to their motorcycle.