Tracker™ Existing Customer Support
Tracker Customer Loyalty Offer
As an existing and valued Tracker customer we would like to offer you MORE for less! When you purchase your next Tracker you will save up to £99 off your next unit and transfer any remaining subscription to your new agreement.*
Call us on: 0333 207 4121 quoting CS99
*Subscription transfer not available on duration subscription. Customer Loyalty offer not available on Battery Powered Retrieve product. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Is there a Tracker already fitted on your vehicle?
If you've purchased a vehicle and it's already fitted with a Tracker you can enjoy all the benefits of our Tracker service by simply setting up a subscription.
Call us today and activate your Tracker system for immediate vehicle protection or follow the link below, fill in the form and our sales team will call you.
Battery Care Advice
S5 Plus, Cat 5 Plus, Locate, Monitor and Retrieve
- Your Tracker system has a non-rechargeable internal back-up battery.
- The technician will test the Tracker system at the time of installation.
- You can continually monitor the health of your Tracker system using your Tracker Touch App (S5 Plus, Cat 5 Plus and Locate Customers only). An audit can be requested at any time; please call our Customer Service team on 0333 207 4121.
- Should your main car battery be either disconnected or allowed to go flat it will have an impact on your Tracker's internal back up battery which will ‘kick in’ to power your system. This will deplete the charge on your back up battery.
- Under normal vehicle use your back-up battery should last for 3 years. Thatcham consider normal vehicle use to be vehicles daily use with consideration for 3 storage periods not exceeding 3 weeks per annum.
- If your vehicle is stolen and Tracker activates your system, if your main vehicle battery is disconnected your system relies on the back up battery to transmit to Tracker. For this reason you should look after your back-up battery and the health of your system should be checked following a theft.
- Under Thatcham requirements Tracker will advise you should your Tracker's internal back-up battery reach a critical low threshold point.
- All batteries degrade over time and will eventually reach the end of their service life. Thatcham recommend that the back-up battery is replaced every 3-5 years.
- In most cases Tracker will levy a charge to come out and replace your Tracker's internal back-up battery should it fail or reach a critical low threshold point.
Battery Powered Retrieve
- Your Tracker system has a non-rechargeable internal battery, and does not take any power from your vehicle’s main battery.
- The battery has a service life of 5 years standby. At the end of 5 years you will need a new system.
- If your vehicle is stolen and Tracker activates your system it uses it’s battery to transmit to Tracker. This drains the battery and therefore you will need a new system following a theft.